KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Saturday, June 26, 2010

COLOR FLOW Ending today on ebay!


I am so pleased with the work I am turning out lately. I feel like a big weight has been lifted off of my shoulders as I just let the paint go and knock off all of the pre-conceived notions I have about process, public appeal, and style.

I had gotten to the point in my development after learning so many things about oil paint that it was becoming hard to just relax and enjoy what I do. I am back to that initial joy of handling the medium and I am truly coming into my own.

The world must see what I do. I must sell these works so they can live on their own. Be sure to check out "Color Flow" on ebay before the auction ends tonight. It is a feast of color and sensuous texture. A treasure.
impressionism drawings
impressionism pastels
impressionism mixed media
impressionism canvas prints
green canvas prints

No comments:

Post a Comment