KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist is Watching out for Scammers and Too Many Commercials...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

Please click on my latest Youtube!

Please Check out My Story on Youtube!

Selling artwork on line can be a very tricky thing. There are a lot of scammers out there and I have known of artists that were tricked out of a lot of money.  I am very careful and haven't fallen for any schemes so far.  One of the most popular one is the shipping scam.  The fake buyer sends a check for an amount that includes a very high shipping fee. The artist is requested to cash the check and give the shipper the several thousand dollar fee to the carrier.  Of course, the check is no good and the artist is out a lot of money and the artwork. 

Right now a guy from another country is looking into buying one of my paintings.  He seems legitimate but, as always, I make sure the check is good and the shipping fee is up to him.  I didn't start painting yesterday.  Been at this a long time. That reminds me.  I need to check my credit score.  I have not done that in a while. 

The internet is great in many ways but it is also very dangerous.  Crooks love it, too.

 

Be sure to check out my Independent website in progress!  The link under the below painting will take you there!

 

Blue Ridge Morning  Original 24" x 18" Oil Painting  $864

 

https://kkesslerart.wixsite.com/website/blank-1/blue-ridge-morning

 

I would greatly appreciate a Google review if you like my work!  Here is the link!

https://goo.gl/rV7F9a

 

 

Be sure to check out my Special Promotions at the bottom of the blog that end Today!

 

Please check out Clyde's book!

 

The book can be purchased on Amazon!  Here is the link!

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Fiddling+at+Midnight%27s+Farmhouse

 

 

 

 

Fiddling at Midnight's Farmhouse   Original   Acrylic  painting  NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this Painting   https://fineartamerica.com/featured/fiddling-at-midnights-farm-house-kendall-kessler.html

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

 

When I want to get a quip from Clyde I have learned the best place to get them is when he is watching TV. He usually has some fun comments for shows and commercials.  I just have to remember to write them down.  I always think I won't forget them but I do. 

Last night we were watching a Magician's show and he was flipping the channels all over the TV because of the ridiculous number of commercial breaks. He said the real magic is the commercials.  They make the magicians disappear. 

That's for sure!  One commercial that kept appearing over and over again was an advertisement for a beach vacation that has a song we have heard so many times Clyde said he liked looking at the pictures of the beach but the song made him want to blow up the TV.  It is a nerve wracking ditty. 

Love the beach but this commercial has got to go!

 

 

 

If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything but the kitchen sink on

Zazzle!

Here is the link!      http://www.zazzle.com/newriverartist

 

 

Check out my My Paintings on Ebay

www.ebay.com/newriverartist

If the address  does not work, put Kendall Kessler in the search!

 

 

 

 Be sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Today

40% off Regular Price with a 30 Day money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bisset Park     Original 40" x 30"    Oil  painting  $2430

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

https://fineartamerica.com/featured/bisset-park-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 40" x 30" canvas print size for the special!

 

 

Blue Ridge Horse Pasture     Original  16" x 12" Oil  painting  $384

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

https://fineartamerica.com/featured/memphis-lights-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 50" x 40" canvas print size for the special!

 

 

 

Other Pears  Original 14" x 10" Oil Pastel Painting  $300

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

 

Click on the 50" x 40" canvas print for the 40% discount.

https://fineartamerica.com/featured/other-pears-kendall-kessler.html

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment