KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist is looking forward to lake time and It was not supposed to look like a signature...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

Please click on my latest Youtube!

Please Check out My Story on Youtube!

I wanted to get back to my latest shore painting but I got sidetracked so I am going to get in there and at least clean off my palette so I can work tomorrow.  The trick is how to paint, get all my computer work done, and still get to the lake to swim before the afternoon showers.  I hope the rain will hold off so I can swim one more time before the lifeguards quit for the summer. 

People are allowed to swim without them but I would rather have them there.  I have only used my float once this summer and I am looking forward to spinning around in it one more time.  I am a responsible adult but in many ways I never grew up and I highly recommend staying a kid and never losing the desire to have the same fun we had when we were little! 

I have finished the second stage of Pawleys Island Atmosphere!  Getting a lot of hits on this stage as well as the first stage!  Be sure to click on the link and see all the wall art prints and prints on just about anything to the right.


Pawleys Island Atmosphere Stage Two     Original 40" x 30"    Oil  painting  NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

https://kendall-kessler.pixels.com/featured/pawleys-island-atmosphere-stage-two-kendall-kessler.html

 

Be sure to check out my Independent website in progress!  The link under the below painting will take you there!



 

 

Imaginary Flowers   Original 20" x 9" Oil Painting  $380

https://kkesslerart.wixsite.com/website/blank-1/imaginary-flowers

 

I would greatly appreciate a Google review if you like my work!  Here is the link!

https://goo.gl/rV7F9a

 

 

Be sure to check out my Special Promotions at the bottom of the blog that end Saturday!

 

Please check out Clyde's book!

 

The book can be purchased on Amazon!  Here is the link!

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Fiddling+at+Midnight%27s+Farmhouse

 

 

 

 

Fiddling at Midnight's Farmhouse   Original   Acrylic  painting  NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this Painting   https://fineartamerica.com/featured/fiddling-at-midnights-farm-house-kendall-kessler.html

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

Yesterday I was adding some Skyline Beauty paintings to my new Independent website and updating them on my website connected to Fine Art America.  As I added them to my new site I also let the revised listings go to social media sites. 

A twitter friend saw one of my New York skyline paintings and thought it resembled Donald Trump's signature.  That had never occurred to me so I looked up his signature and didn't see the resemblance so I tweeted that I had not intended the painting to look like his signature and couldn't see the resemblance myself. 

I didn't think the friend that tweeted the comment meant any offense but she let me know she just thought the up and down motion of the brushwork looked like his signature.

Clyde said you should have asked the friend to buy it and then she could compare it up close with Trump's signature.  What a shameless opportunist and I wish I had thought of that!  LOL!

Anyway, here is the painting and here is Trump's signature.  What do you think?


 

 

 

If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything but the kitchen sink on

Zazzle!

Here is the link!      http://www.zazzle.com/newriverartist

 

 

Check out my My Paintings on Ebay

www.ebay.com/newriverartist

If the address  does not work, put Kendall Kessler in the search!

 

 

 

 Be sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Saturday

40% off Regular Price with a 30 Day money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!

 

 

 

 

Bisset Park     Original 40" x 30"    Oil  painting  $2430

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

https://fineartamerica.com/featured/bisset-park-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 40" x 30" canvas print size for the special!

 

Natural Rhythm     Original  40" x 30" Oil  painting  $2430

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

https://fineartamerica.com/featured/natural-rhythm-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 50" x 40" canvas print size for the special!

 

 

 

Lion Stare  Original 11" x 14" Oil  Painting  $313

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

 

Click on the 40" x 50" canvas print for the 40% discount.

https://fineartamerica.com/featured/other-pears-kendall-kessler.html

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment