KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, June 5, 2017

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist is Promoting Book and Towhee Blues...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

Please click on my latest Youtube!

 

Please Check out My Story on Youtube!

Be sure to check out my Special Promotions at the bottom of the blog that end Saturday!

 

 

I am going to keep on promoting Clyde's book launch on June 16th! Fiddling at Midnight's Farmhouse  was published by Cedar Creek Publishing and they are hosting the launch!  

 

The great event will take place with snacks and music at Christ Lutheran Church!  My illustrations will be flashing on the screens and I will bring the cover painting! Everyone is invited!

 

Screech   Original  Acrylic  painting  NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this Painting    https://kendall-kessler.pixels.com/featured/screech-kendall-kessler.html

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

I am still griping about Towhees in Wildwood Park.  To think, I named my studio after that beautiful, but irritating bird.  I really get tired of hearing, "Drink your tea", over and over again on our walks.

I asked Clyde if it had another song.  He said it didn't have one.  It was a one-hit wonder long ago and is trying desperately to make a come back.  I guess I just have to learn to love it. 

I found a joke that applies to this bird. 

Why did the bird go to the hospital?  To get tweetment. 

Maybe if a Towhee got tweetment it could come up with another song.  LOL!

 

 

 

 

Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3

 

 

If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything but the kitchen sink on

Zazzle!

Here is the link!      http://www.zazzle.com/newriverartist

 

 

Check out my My Paintings on Ebay

www.ebay.com/newriverartist

If the address  does not work, put Kendall Kessler in the search!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Be sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Saturday!

40% off Regular Price with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!

 

 

 

Fall on The New River  Original Soft Pastel  Painting  SOLD

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this Painting  https://kendall-kessler.pixels.com/featured/fall-on-the-new-river-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 20" x 16" canvas print for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!

 

Blue Ridge Swirl  Original Oil Painting   SOLD

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting https://fineartamerica.com/featured/blue-ridge-swirl-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 40" x 30" canvas print size for the special!

 

 

A Break in the Clouds  Original Oil Painting  SOLD


Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to Painting   https://fineartamerica.com/featured/a-break-in-the-clouds-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 36" x 24" size canvas print for the special offer

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment