KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist is Pleased with latest painting and T.V.Survey

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

Please click on my latest Youtube!

 

Please Check out My Store on Youtube!

Be sure to check out my Special Promotions at the bottom of the blog that end Saturday!

I am so pleased to be back to oil paint and I think the second stage of Blue Ridge Mist turned out well!  I will probably not change much in the last stage, but there are a few things I would like to tweak!

 

Misty Blue Ridge Autumn Stage Two   Original  Oil  painting  NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this Painting    https://kendall-kessler.pixels.com/featured/misty-blue-ridge-autumn-stage-two-kendall-kessler.html 

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

 As I have mentioned before, I like to watch Judge Judy.  There have been times that I wanted to lay some people out that were doing me wrong but if I did let them have it, my circumstances would probably have been worse so I kept quiet.  I love to watch her lay people out that are wronging someone. 

You do have to wonder about the intelligence level of a lot of the people that are on the show. Clyde thinks the show scouts people that are not too bright so the show will be entertaining.   He has a theory.  He thinks they are given the following questionnaire. 

1.  Are you stupid? 

2.  Are you very stupid?

3. Would you complain to the police that the cocaine you bought is no good? 

If you answered yes to no. 1 you are on the waiting list.  If you answered yes to number two you are on the short list.  If you answered yes to number three then we will pick you up within the hour.  You are on the next show.

 

 

 

 

Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3

 

 

If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything but the kitchen sink on

Zazzle!

Here is the link!      http://www.zazzle.com/newriverartist

 

 

Check out my My Paintings on Ebay

www.ebay.com/newriverartist

If the address  does not work, put Kendall Kessler in the search!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Be sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Saturday!

40% off Regular Price with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!

 

 

 

Smith Mountain Lake  16" x 20"  Oil  Painting $670

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this Painting  https://fineartamerica.com/featured/smith-mountain-lake-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 40" x 30" canvas print for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!

 

 

Lion Explosion  16" x 20" Oil Painting   $670

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting  https://fineartamerica.com/featured/lion-explosion-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 30" x 40" canvas print size for the special!

 

 

A Break in the Clouds  Original Oil Painting  SOLD


Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to Painting   https://fineartamerica.com/featured/a-break-in-the-clouds-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 36" x 24" size canvas print for the special offer

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment