KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Blue Ridge Parkway is Back to Mountain paintings and Yoga Joke...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

Please click on my latest Youtube!

  https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=sppvjh_5AW4

 

I am so pleased to be meeting friends for dinner tonight!  I haven't done that in a long time and I always love to get out of cooking dinner.  I am not much of a cook and all of Clyde's restrictions make fancy things out of the question.  I would probably do well in England.  I like plain food.  No offense to any Brits but that is what we hear about their cuisine.

I will get to paint.  I am real excited about my current Blue Ridge Parkway paintings!  They are done in stages based on photographs that I take.  I always put so much of myself into them that they are quite different from what I started with. I can reproduce photographs but that is not what my art is about.

 

Be sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Today!

 

IMG_2392 (1)

Fairlawn Eve   Original  12" x 9"  Oil  Painting   $236

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting    http://kendall-kessler.pixels.com/featured/fairlawn-eve-kendall-kessler.html


Be sure to click on the red link to see more of my work

KENDALL KESSLER ART

 

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

Had a great Yoga class yesterday!  I am amazed at the changes in my body.  When I started Yoga classes I kept looking at the clock.  I wanted it to be over.  Now I am not yelling in my head that easy pose is anything but easy and no, I cannot sit on my feet.  Sitting on my feet was next to impossible when I started.

I am not into the religious aspects of Yoga, so I just don't mention that as the teacher really is into the chanting and meditating.  I have respect for it but I just don't agree which brings me to a cute yoga joke.  A woman is talking to her therapist and she tells him that Yoga has taught her to stretch rather than jump to conclusions.

I told that one to Clyde and he said sounds good, just don't stretch the truth.

Love it!  No offense to serious Yoga students, but as my teacher often says, it is so good to laugh.

 

 

 

 

Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3

 

 

If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything but the kitchen sink on

Zazzle!

Here is the link!      http://www.zazzle.com/newriverartist


 

 

 

 

 

 

Be sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Today!

40% off Regular Price with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!

 

 

 


 


IMG_3514 (1)

Horse Pasture   Original   16" x 12"  Oil  Painting   $384

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this Painting     http://fineartamerica.com/featured/horse-pasture-kendall-kessler.html

 click on the 40"x 30" canvas print for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!

 intogorgebig

 

Into the Gorge  Original  12" x 9" Oil  Painting   $236

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting  http://fineartamerica.com/featured/into-the-gorge-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 40" x 30" canvas print size for the special!

IMG_1664

Silver Lining at Pawleys Island Original 30" x 22"Pastel Painting  $1350


Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/silver-lining-at-pawleys-island-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 30" x 40" size canvas print for the special offer

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment