KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, November 14, 2016

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist is Pleased to sell another Yin Yang Print and No Brains in the Room...

 Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

Please click on my latest Youtube!

 https://youtu.be/x5NEPDtnzVY

 

I am real happy with my latest Blue Ridge Parkway paintings!  Painting is always a crap shoot as I have mentioned before.  We think we know what we are doing but it is always a mysterious process that incorporates what we are aiming for and what happens along the way.

My last three have been quite a ride and I am almost done.  I will probably paint one more Parkway painting before getting back to some skylines and abstracts.

I am real pleased to sell another print of one of my most popular Yin Yang paintings to a great German patron!  Glad they are appreciated!

 

Be sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Wednesday!

yinyang3

 

Yin Yang Flow    Original  Acrylic  Painting   NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

http://kendall-kessler.pixels.com/featured/yin-yang-flow-kendall-kessler.html

Be sure to click on the red link to see more of my work

KENDALL KESSLER ART

 

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

I am staying out of the conversations about the result of the election but I am saddened by what is going on.  People know right from wrong but many are using the election as an excuse to do wrong things.

I saw a comment on Linkedin that could apply to either candidate so I won't get into  trouble if I discuss it here.  The member said one of the candidates left a rich lifestyle to help this country while the media has told nothing but lies about this candidate.

Clyde's response was that any person that believed that must be living in a hole with a computer that does not have access to news sites.

I would have to agree.  I have seen a lot of documentation in the media that looks and sounds pretty iron clad to me regarding the faults of both candidates.

Just saw a cute computer joke.  Caution.  This machine has no brain.  Use your own.

I mentioned that to Clyde and he said well that makes two brainless things in the computer room.  Is he talking about me or him or both?

 

 

 

 

Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3

 

 

If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything but the kitchen sink on

Zazzle!

Here is the link!      http://www.zazzle.com/newriverartist


 

 

 

 

 

 

Be sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Wednesday!

40% off Regular Price with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!

 

 

 


 


islepalmscopyright

Isle of Palms Sunset   Original   40" x 30"   Oil  Painting  $2430

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this Painting     http://fineartamerica.com/featured/isle-of-palms-sunset-kendall-kessler.html

 click on the 40"x 30" canvas print for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!

 eagleexpress (1)

 

Eagle Fire  Original  20" x 16" Original Acrylic Painting   $670

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting  http://fineartamerica.com/featured/eagle-fire-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 40" x 30" canvas print size for the special!

cloudswirlpoocopyright

 

Peaks of Otter  Original 24" x 18"  Oil Painting  $864


Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/cloud-swirl-over-the-peaks-of-otter-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 40" x 30" size canvas print for the special offer

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment