KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, February 23, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, Rock Castle Gorge, and God sent me a Message...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist



I am very pleased with my new Blue Ridge Parkway painting.  It is only in the second stage but I think it is coming along beautifully!  I ran into a great teacher from Radford University and she said students still talk about how much they learned from me!  What a great compliment!


It has been one of those days.  I wanted to put up one of my architecture paintings but I can't find the file in my folders so, since I have so much to do tonight I will just put up something from my collection here.  Cheers!


summerpathbig (1)

Summer Path at Rock Castle Gorge  Original  30" x 40" Oil Painting    $2430

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting    http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/summer-path-at-rock-castle-gorge-kendall-kessler.html





Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

Scammers, scammers, and more scammers!  Yikes!  I am getting one or two every day or so.  They all want so badly to get to know me.  I talk to Clyde about them all the time.  He says they may all be the same person posing as different guys.

Anyway the latest one wanted to know if I am having a good day, did I have a good night, and have I had my morning coffee yet.   Of course, I can't be absolutely sure this guy is a scammer but I am 99.9% sure.  If I am wrong and he comes across this blog, then sorry.  I sincerely doubt that is the case.  I communicate a little with them in case they aren't scammers and then I stop.

I have had a lot of clever lines from these people over the years and I fully expect to one day get a message that God told them to contact me and give them my bank account information.  I'll bet that is next!

 

Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3

 

Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Friday at 5:00!

 

Lion Explosion  is on special all February!

Click on the link below the painting  and click on the 30"x 40" canvas print of Lion Explosion  for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


 

 lionexplosionbig (1)Lion Explosion  Original  16" x 20" Oil Painting    $670

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting    http://pixels.com/featured/lion-explosion-kendall-kessler.html


Click on the 40" x 30" canvas print size for the special!


rehobhouses (2)

Rehoboth Beach Houses  Original  Oil Painting  has been sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting     http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/rehoboth-beach-houses-kendall-kessler.html

 

Click  on the 40" x 50"  Canvas print size for the special

 

 



 riverviewcopyright

Riverview at Dusk  Original 16" x 20" Oil Painting $670

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting        http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/riverview-at-dusk-kendall-kessler.html


Click on the   20" x 24" size for the special




Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment