KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Friday, February 13, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, New Suggestion Paintings, and Gagging...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist



I am so pleased that I started a floral still life today!   I work hard to put the life in still life and I think this one is going to be a real eye catcher!  Here are two more Suggestion paintings!


Sugrainbowrose (2)Rainbow Rose    Original acrylic Painting    NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, Pillows, !phone and galaxy phone Cases Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this Painting            http://pixels.com/featured/rainbow-rose-kendall-kessler.html


Rainbow Rose is another sensuous, colorful painting from my series,
Suggestions. I am starting with an abstract expressionist surface and then looking for forms that appear in the paint. This time a rose like shape began to appear so I made it into a many colored rose. I am especially pleased with the orange/blue contrast in this one.


Sugpuppy (2)

Puppy Stare    Original acrylic Painting    NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, Pillows, !phone and galaxy phone Cases Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this Painting            http://pixels.com/featured/puppy-stare-kendall-kessler.html



Puppy Stare is another sensuous, colorful painting from my series,
Suggestions. . This time a dog's nose like shape began to appear so I made it into a many colored puppy. I am especially pleased with the complicated brushwork in this one.

 

 

Life with the Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler


I love to tease my husband.  It is great to get a laugh out of him and he usually has a clever retort for me.  I like to post those.

The other night I had to go out on some errands.  I told Clyde I may return.  He played along and said he hoped I would return.  I told him I would if I didn't find someone sexier than him.  Oh wait, there isn't anyone sexier so I guess I will return.


I think the groan he let out could be heard throughout Radford.  I am surprised no one called up to ask if someone was dying.

I think he was still gagging when he got up for work the next day.


What is the point of being married if you can't joke around?



Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3


 

Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Sunday at 5:00!

 

Lion Explosion  is on special all February!

Click on the link below the painting  and click on the 30"x 40" canvas print of Lion Explosion  for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


 

 lionexplosionbig (1)Lion Explosion  Original  16" x 20" Oil Painting    $670

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting    http://pixels.com/featured/lion-explosion-kendall-kessler.html


stepstonesbig2 (1)

Stepping Stones on The New River  Original  Oil Painting  has been sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting     http://pixels.com/featured/stepping-stones-on-the-new-river-kendall-kessler.html

 

 



 cascadescopyright

Cascades in Giles County  Original 24" x 20" Oil Painting $960

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting        http://pixels.com/featured/cascades-in-giles-county-kendall-kessler.html

Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment