KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Friday, February 27, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, New Suggestion Paintings, and Because I am Psycho...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist


I am anxious to get to work on my latest Blue Ridge Parkway painting.  I had to order paint recently and for some reason I am having a hard time getting a good cerulean blue.  That color was fantastic when I was young but for some reason it seems to have become chalky. 

I ordered some very expensive small tubes and was amazed that the color wasn't as good as the less expensive large tubes.  Go figure!   I think I have enough for today and I have another order in.


Meanwhile, here is my latest Suggestion painting!  Real proud of this one!


suguniverse (1)

Fantasy Universe  Original  Acrylic painting NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting           http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/fantasy-universe-kendall-kessler.html




Fantasy Universe is another sensuous, colorful painting from my series,
Suggestions. I am starting with an abstract expressionist surface and then looking for forms that appear in the paint. This time nebulous spheres showed up so I decided to turn the scene into a fantasy universe. Outer space gone amok! I am especially pleased with the energy in this one.

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

My husband's sense of humor is different to say the least.  Most of it is based on word play which makes sense since he is a poet.  He cracks me up all the time but sometimes the humor is not so funny as it is clever.


The other day he decided to walk to a small store that has a small grill when we were socked in with the snow.  It is only a five minute walk and he walks as much as possible.   He wanted to know if I wanted a Mountain Dew which I love but only drink once a week since it has so much caffeine and I am not a good sleeper.


Before he asked I was just about to ask him to get me one.  I told him he read my mind.  He replied that he was psycho.  I said I think the work you are looking for is psychic.  He said he knew but psycho is more fun to say.

Okay.  Not worried.  I know he is a great guy!


Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3

 

Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Today at 5:00!

 

Lion Explosion  is on special all February!

Click on the link below the painting  and click on the 30"x 40" canvas print of Lion Explosion  for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


 

 lionexplosionbig (1)Lion Explosion  Original  16" x 20" Oil Painting    $670

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting    http://pixels.com/featured/lion-explosion-kendall-kessler.html


Click on the 40" x 30" canvas print size for the special!


rehobhouses (2)

Rehoboth Beach Houses  Original  Oil Painting  has been sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting     http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/rehoboth-beach-houses-kendall-kessler.html

 

Click  on the 40" x 50"  Canvas print size for the special

 

 



 riverviewcopyright

Riverview at Dusk  Original 16" x 20" Oil Painting $670

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting        http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/riverview-at-dusk-kendall-kessler.html


Click on the   20" x 24" size for the special




Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment