KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Friday, April 2, 2021

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist is Pleased to Sell Smith Mountain Lake

 Well, I am getting better at the Wordpress block, but I don't like it.  I have received advice
from a number of people but I really don't want to take the time to figure that out either.

I am glad Blogger is pretty much the same.  I don't have any problems here.

The advice is different so I think I will just keep plugging along. I am putting this on a
document and then copy paste it on to Wordpress.
 

I do want to keep adding Youtubes but the ones in my last blog were shoved to the right and I don't think they have to be that way.

I am putting up two youtubes a week so please stop by.  My channel is Kendall Kessler

Oh well, I am just not that great with computers and I am so busy I don't want to keep learning new ways to do things.  

Anyway, I am so pleased that my best selling lake painting, Smith Mountain Lake has a permanent home!  

This is one of my favorite paintings. It has an innerglow and a sensuous surface.  I love boats and spent a lot of time around and in them whenI was young. 

 

Beautiful memories!

 

 https://kendall-kessler.pixels.com/featured/smith-mountain-lake-kendall-kessler.html

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment