KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist is Learning New Things

 I am still having a hard time learning the new Wordpress format but I am pleased that I am learning to have a sense of humor about computers.

The glitches and aggravations used to make me so mad.

Now I just laugh and keep going. Anyway, I am pleased to sell another print from my husband's book, Fiddling at Midnight's Farm House to a great North Carolina patron! Willow Eye is one of my favorites.  


Life with the Word and Bird Man – Clyde Kessler

We have both been watching the news about people traveling into outer space

The cost right now is $250,000.  

Space, the ultimate journey

Space, the ultimate bank account

I think Clyde is right.  I am not even thinking of getting into a space ship.

I hate airplanes.

 

Check out my latest Youtube!

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V20T5mSyam4

No comments:

Post a Comment