KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Friday, February 28, 2020

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist is Unhappy about Wintergreen painting and Did he Leave a Bill?

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

 

Please Check out My Story on Youtube!

 


Well,  my latest painting took a nose dive off a Blue Ridge cliff.  After all I wrote about how well it was going it decided to turn into an arm wrestling painting.  Oh well.  This happens and when it does I always repeat the following.  

Paintings will drive you crazy if you let them.  Don't let them drive you crazy.  I never do. At least I think I am sane.

I have been to this point before and scrap the approach I was using, try something else and usually it turns out great and I have no idea how I got to the end. 

I know that sounds strange but it is not strange to another painter.  They know what I am talking about unless they have a formula they follow with every painting which would be so boring to me that I would quit painting.  I have known a few painters that do that, but not many. 

Most painters sort of know what they are doing but not really and every painting is a learning experience. 

I will get in there tomorrow and fight the colorful fight.  Cheers!

 



Morning Color Dance    Original  24" x 18" Oil Pastel painting    $864

Prints on Wall Art, Household items, and Clothes available by clicking on the link below.

https://kendall-kessler.pixels.com/featured/morning-color-dance-kendall-kessler.html




Autumn Beauty from Sharp Top  Original 20" x 16" Acrylic painting $660

https://kkesslerart.wixsite.com/website/blank-1/autumn-beauty-from-sharp-top

 

Be sure to check out my Independent website!  The link under Autumn Beauty from Sharp Top will take you there!

 

 

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

Now that Clyde and I share the dishes 50-50 I like to tease him sometimes.  Yesterday the kitchen looked so good after he finished that I asked him if he had help. 

Oh yeah.  Some guy came in here and did them for me.

Did he leave a bill?  

No, he just did the dishes and walked out.

I wish he would do that for me.  I am going to have to include this in my blog. 

Argh!!  I am going to just stop talking. 

Now you know you will never do that.  You told me once the name Clyde means heard from afar and you are right here with all your pearls of wisdom.

And again, arghhhh!!!!







 

Towhee Hill Studio on Etsy

Be sure to check out originals on Etsy! This link will take you to a listing of one of my most popular Floral paintings!



Rose Bouquet    Original  21"x 9" Oil Pastel Painting $2430

https://www.etsy.com/listing/714225905/rose-bouquet-art-original-21-x-9-floral?ref=shop_home_active_6&frs=1

I would greatly appreciate a Google review if you like my work!  Here is the link!



https://goo.gl/rV7F9a

 

 

 

Please check out Clyde's book!

 

The book can be purchased on Amazon!  Here is the link!

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Fiddling+at+Midnight%27s+Farmhouse

 

 

 

 

Fiddling at Midnight's Farmhouse   Original   Acrylic  painting  NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this Painting   https://fineartamerica.com/featured/fiddling-at-midnights-farm-house-kendall-kessler.html

 

 

 

If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything on my website or Zazzle!  Here is my most popular Shore painting on a mug!

 

https://www.zazzle.com/marsh_view_at_pawleys_island_coffee_mug-168328521041507989?design.areas=[zazzle_mug_11_front]&context=114529070928263395

Marsh View at Pawleys Island Original   Original 60" x 42" Oil painting $4920

 

 

Check out my My Paintings on Ebay 

 

 

www.ebay.com/newriverartist

If the address  does not work, put Kendall Kessler in the search!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment