KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Friday, June 8, 2018

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist is Arguing with the Computer again and Why Cancel The Last Man on Earth?

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

Please click on my latest Youtube!

 

Please Check out My Story on Youtube!

 

I would greatly appreciate a Google review if you like my work!  Here is the link!

https://goo.gl/rV7F9a

I am arguing with the computer once again.  Trying to bulk edit my listings on a site and only a few were changed.  I know I checked the change all listings simultaneously box but, as usual, the computer did what it wanted to do.  They really do have minds of their own.  I just wish they had a cooperative mind or I was much more computer saavy.  I would say back to the drawing board but that doesn't apply here. Back to the computer screen that I am looking at too much. 

Here is the first stage of my new wildlife painting!

 

Untitled Wildlife Painting Stage One   Original 24" x 18" oil  painting NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

https://kendall-kessler.pixels.com/featured/untitled-wildlife-stage-one-kendall-kessler.html

 

 

Be sure to check out my Special Promotions at the bottom of the blog that end Today! 

 

Please check out Clyde's book!

 

The book can be purchased on Amazon!  Here is the link!

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Fiddling+at+Midnight%27s+Farmhouse

 

 

 

 

Fiddling at Midnight's Farmhouse   Original   Acrylic  painting  NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this Painting   https://fineartamerica.com/featured/fiddling-at-midnights-farm-house-kendall-kessler.html

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

I was very surprised that a show I liked so much has been cancelled!  The Last Man on Earth was great with great actors and writers and the last episode is a cliff hanger.  A small group of survivors was on its own for a long time and some of them even reproduced. In the last scene they are surrounded by dozens of people with gas masks on.  That's it?  Show cancelled?

I complained to Clyde and he said well Star Trek was thrown out way before it completed it's five year mission.

Yeah, they were beaming people up all over the place and then the space rug was yanked out from under them.

Maybe they should have beamed up some TV execs and had a talk with them.

Oh well, I guess I will never know how the merry band on The Last Man on Earth handled all those other survivors.

Image result for space cartoons free clip art public domain

If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything but the

kitchen sink on

Zazzle!

Here is the link!      http://www.zazzle.com/newriverartist

 

 

Check out my My Paintings on Ebay

www.ebay.com/newriverartist

If the address  does not work, put Kendall Kessler in the search!

 

 

 

 Be sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Today !

40% off Regular Price with a 30 Day money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wildflower Current  Original  40" x 30"  Oil    Painting $2430

https://fineartamerica.com/featured/wildflower-current-kendall-kessler.html

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Click on the 50" x 40" canvas print size for the special!

 

 

Across the Marsh at Pawleys Island       Original 40" x 30"   Oil  painting  $2430

 

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

https://fineartamerica.com/featured/across-the-marsh-at-pawleys-island--kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 50" x 40" canvas print size for the special!

 

Country Sunset Original 10" x 8" Oil   Painting  $160

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Click on the 50" x 40" canvas print for the 40% discount.

https://fineartamerica.com/featured/country-sunset-kendall-kessler.html

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment