KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist Presents First Book Illustration and Cloud Talk...

 Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

Please click on my latest Youtube!

 https://youtu.be/m22GU5sVcsw

 

Don't forget!  My fantastic Yoga Teacher is offering free yoga classes all August at Life in Balance in Christiansburg, VA!  Check it out!  Mims is a great teacher and yoga has helped me out with some muscle problems.  Yes!!!!!


Screechstageone2016 

Spiral  Original Acrylic  Painting NFS

Prints on Paper, Metal, and Canvas Available

Link to this painting  http://fineartamerica.com/featured/screech-stage-one-kendall-kessler.html

I am real pleased with my progress so far on the illustrations for Fiddler at Mid Night Farms House.  I talked with the publisher a few days ago and was quite surprised at the number of illustrations she wants for the book which will be about 112-114 pages.  So far, Clyde has 80 poems but he said he can add others if I can't get enough illustrations done between now and October 1st.

I have finished the cover and will put it up soon but above is the first illustration of an expressive screech owl.  I will probably modify it somewhat so I have it uploaded as Screech Stage One.  I want to get to the first stage of a lot of illustrations so I can figure out how much time I have left to fine tune them.


Anyway, prints will be available of all stages!


Be sure to click on the red link to see more of my work

KENDALL KESSLER ART

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

Yesterday Clyde and I went to Claytor Lake for a short swim.  The sky was cloudy and even though it wasn't supposed to rain Clyde was concerned about a black cloud that was forming.  He studies weather patterns and I ask him before I check the local report.

 

When we got there people were swimming.  As soon as we plunked down our chairs everybody was called out of the water.  We waited a while under the awning and, as usual, Clyde had a comment on most people's reactions to a little water.  He said you would think the devil was coming down on them.

Today I asked Clyde if we could go swimming.  He said he read the clouds and they said put on a bathing suit, drive to the lake and see what happens.  I dare you.

It is raining right now.

 


Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3

 

 

If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything but the kitchen sink on

Zazzle!

Here is the link!      http://www.zazzle.com/newriverartist


 

 

One more thing for Local Folk.  Check out my ebay classifieds!  Not everyone has to pay shipping!

http://www.ebayclassifieds.com/user/newriverartist

 

Be sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Tuesday!

40% off Regular Price with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!

 

 

 


 


theveryblueridgecopyright

The Very Blue Ridge     Original  Oil  Painting   SOLD

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this Painting     http://fineartamerica.com/featured/the-very-blue-ridge-kendall-kessler.html

 click on the 24"x 20" canvas print for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!

 naturalrhythmcopyright

 

Natural Rhythm  Original  40" x 30" Oil Painting   $2430

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting  http://fineartamerica.com/featured/natural-rhythm-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 36" x 24" canvas print size for the special!

 

Waving2012

Waving Original  Acrylic Painting NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

              Link to this painting  http://fineartamerica.com/featured/waving-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 24" x 20" size canvas print for the special offer

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment