KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Friday, July 25, 2014

Blue Ridge Parkway Thomas Wolfe Ghost Story and Now it is War!

My Artwork

coneflowerscopyrightedConeflowers     Original 24"x30" Oil Painting       $1470

Prints on Paper or Canvas Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART


blueridgewildflowcopyrightBlue Ridge Wildflowers  Original Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at     KENDALL KESSLER ART


pathrockykcopyrightPath to Rock Castle Gorge in the Evening   Original 30"x40" Oil Painting    $2425

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at     KENDALL KESSLER ART


Thomas Wolfe Ghost Story

According to the site ,Ghost Stories of Asheville, NC, there are so specific ghost stories about Thomas Wolfe's home at 52 Market Street but people have reported some strange goings on there. 
A man sitting in a rocking chair has been seen and a woman in the dining room has also been there. 

Also a face peering from the upstairs window has been seen and on occasion there are sounds of a typewriter.

Also at Riverside Cemetery where Thomas Wolfe is buried a phantom Confederacy regiment is seen marching in formation.  Could this be the one that was preparing for Civil War Asheville Battle that took place in 1865?

I got these stories from Ghost Stories of Asheville, NC.

 

 Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler


My husband has told me repeatedly not to kill the ants.  The drops with poison they are lapping up while they play cards are to be sent back to annihilate the nest.  Well, I don't think the drops are working and we both are wondering if they have built up an immunity to the poison. 

I decided yesterday to stop feeding them.  They can go set up their gaming tables somewhere else.  Today there is a significant decrease in their numbers but I am catching a few trying to get to the food in the cabinets.  

One of them had the nerve to crawl on my bread machine that is currently making bread!

That's it!  Now it is war!  I will kill every one I see.  If they can't leave my house on their own volition then they will leave feet first!

No comments:

Post a Comment