KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Blue Ridge Parkway Bridge Ghost and What am I going to do with the Two Gallons I ordered?



My Artwork


tugglecopyrightTuggles Gap  Original 30"x40" Oil Painting       $2425

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART



riverview (1)River View Reflections    Original 30"x 40" Oil Painting     $2425

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART


blueridgemeadowcopyrightBlue Ridge Meadow    Original Oil Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART



Helen's Bridge


Helen's bridge is located in Beaucatcher mountain in Asheville, North Carolina.  Supposedly a woman hung herself there after losing her daughter in a fire.  Now she wanders around the mountain in a long  dress asking people if they have seen her daughter.  

 Strange things happen on the bridge.

Many people have reported car trouble on the bridge or right after  crossing it.  Others have reported seeing strange monstrous, dark things coming out of the woods.  Watch out!



Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

As I have said before, I love to laugh.  I had a hilarious father and am married to a hilarious guy.  Their humor is different but I like both styles!  I remember one day when I was a teenager my father cracked up my mother and me right before he took off for work.

She said she kept him around for laughs!

I miss him very much!

My husband keeps me laughing now and I look for opportunities to come up with some of my own humor.

The other night we were watching TV and there was a commercial about some sort of rejuvenating face mask all over the advertisers face.  Clyde said he was so glad that I didn't spend time with  goop on my face or cucumbers on my eyes.

I became alarmed and asked him what I was going to do with the two gallons of face mask I ordered?  One for me and one for him!

He wasn't amused but I thought it was a pretty good quip!

No comments:

Post a Comment