KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, April 12, 2010

Great Patron in California Now Owns two of my Paintings


A great patron in California has bought two of my small gem paintings. She bought "Craftsman" and "Alan looking out our Window". What a delightful patron! It is so important to me to find homes for my creations. It is especially nice to hear such positive comments about my work. I work so hard at my art and work hard to find people that see the joy I see in my creations. There is so much pain and misery in the world. I want people to see what is good about life in my work. I want people to experience what I experience when I paint beautiful colors and textures. Be sure to check out my work on ebay. Just put Kendall Kessler in the search. I am newriverartist.

No comments:

Post a Comment