KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Great Glencoe Museum Opening and California Sale


My current show, "Views from Towhee Hill", opened Thursday to a large crowd and one of the paintings sold at the reception. Glencoe Museum in Radford Virginia is a beautiful venue for art and I am sure that many artists will want to show there. There are three available rooms, all well lit and spacious.

Also, another one of my paintings now resides with a great patron in California. "Craftsman", a painting I did as a tribute to the mountain people of the beautiful Blue Ridge where I have lived most of my adult life. An archival print on paper or canvas can be bought at kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com I can't imagine living anywhere else. My husband, Clyde Kessler, is a native of Ferrum, Virginia and is a well-known naturalist. He has taken me to many beautiful settings for paintings, many of which I have sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment