KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Saturday, March 27, 2021

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist is Pleased with Latest Painting

I am just about done with my latest Blue Ridge painting and it was a struggle but I am happy with it and it is time to move on.  

I am so pleased with all the attention I am getting on Youtube!  I have decided to upload twice a week and getting lots of likes and comments!
Yesterday I uploaded a short youtube featuring one of my oil paintings of Isle of Palms.  My channel is Kendall Kessler. Please stop by

  I am thinking about another small floral and then some large paintings, well, fairly large.  I want to paint some more scenes from Claytor Lake.



Clyde and I came in on the middle of a very old movie last night. A guy bought his girlfriend two bunches of violets for twenty cents.
Clyde said you couldn't buy one wilted petal for that now! That is for sure.

Times certainly have changed! Please check out my latest Shore painting video!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_IL9k1VKT4

No comments:

Post a Comment