KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist is Glued to the Computer and Not the Matrix...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

 

Please Check out My Story on Youtube!

 


 

I wanted to paint today but the day got away from me as I have been working on Youtube stuff.  My channel is growing and I am seeing a lot of interesting videos by friends and friends to be!  Some Youtubers add great music. 

I used to do that but now that I am filming Demos I think the music would be too distracting. One friend had the greatest Jazz up today!  I always like to listen to Jazz, such an amazing kind of music. 

Anyway,  I will get to paint tomorrow and the studio clean-up is going slowly but I will get that done. 

Have a great day everyone, and as always, check out the Safe Grocery Shopping video if you haven't already seen it. 

I have included a face mask link under  Across the Marsh at Pawleys Island.



 

https://kendall-kessler.pixels.com/featured/across-the-marsh-at-pawleys-island--kendall-kessler.html?product=face-mask

 

Across the Marsh at Pawleys Island  Original 40" x 30" Oil painting    $2430

Prints on Wall Art, Household items, and Clothes available by clicking on the link below.

https://kendall-kessler.pixels.com/featured/across-the-marsh-at-pawleys-island--kendall-kessler.html

Pawleys Island Cormorant Sunrise   Original  40" x 30" Oil  painting    $2430

https://kkesslerart.wixsite.com/website/blank-1/pawleys-island-cormorant-sunrise

 

Be sure to check out my Independent website!  The link Pawleys Island Cormorant Sunrise will take you there!

 

 

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

Well, I have been such a workalohic lately that I have caused a hemorrhage in my right eye.  No serious problem, just an eye that looks like someone punched me out.  I am spending too much time on the computer presenting my artwork and I think the hemorrhage was from eye strain. 

Much to my surprise, people can get this eye problem from laughing.  I certainly do a lot of that but I think eye strain or too much yoga caused this. I did a Youtube Yoga session yesterday that would have brought Godzilla down.  That crazy teacher went from Downward Facing Dog to a Hand Stand!  She did, I didn't.

Clyde says the computer is my boss. 

It is not. It is just a machine. 

How do you know?  Maybe it goes out for donuts in the middle of the night so it can have more energy to torture you. 

Do you think we are living in the Matrix? 

You never know. 

Ha ha.





 





 

I would greatly appreciate a Google review if you like my work!  Here is the link!


https://goo.gl/rV7F9a


 

Towhee Hill Studio on Etsy

Be sure to check out originals on Etsy! This link will take you to a listing of a popular Pawleys Island Marsh painting!

 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/650674567/pawleys-island-atmosphere-original-40-x?ref=shop_home_active_20&frs=1

 

 

 

Pawleys Island Atmosphere  Original 40" x 30" oil painting  $2430.00

Please check out Clyde's book!

 

The book can be purchased on Amazon!  Here is the link!

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Fiddling+at+Midnight%27s+Farmhouse

 

 

 

 

Fiddling at Midnight's Farmhouse   Original   Acrylic  painting  NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this Painting   https://fineartamerica.com/featured/fiddling-at-midnights-farm-house-kendall-kessler.html

 

 

 

If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything on my website or Zazzle!  Here is my most popular Pawleys Island painting on a mug!

 

https://www.zazzle.com/marsh_view_at_pawleys_island_coffee_mug-168328521041507989?design.areas=[zazzle_mug_11_front]&context=114529070928263395

 

 

Check out my My Paintings on Ebay 

 

 

www.ebay.com/newriverartist

If the address  does not work, put Kendall Kessler in the search!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment