KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Friday, May 25, 2018

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist Presents New Suggestion Painting and Updated Methods...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

Please click on my latest Youtube!

 

Please Check out My Story on Youtube!


I would greatly appreciate a Google review if you like my work!  Here is the link!

https://goo.gl/rV7F9a

I am real pleased to get back to some Suggestions paintings!  They are quite a trip.  In these paintings I paint in an Abstract Expressionist manner and then look for some forms to pull out.  This time it looked like balloons swirling around.  Here is the first stage which may be the last stage.  I don't have it up for print sales due to some problems with the site that sells my prints.  I keep getting an error message when I try to add something to my portfolio.  I hope they fix that soon.



Lost Balloons Original Acrylic painting NFS

 

 

 

Be sure to check out my Special Promotions at the bottom of the blog that end Today! 

 

Please check out Clyde's book!

 

The book can be purchased on Amazon!  Here is the link!

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Fiddling+at+Midnight%27s+Farmhouse

 

 

 

 

Fiddling at Midnight's Farmhouse   Original   Acrylic  painting  NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this Painting   https://fineartamerica.com/featured/fiddling-at-midnights-farm-house-kendall-kessler.html

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

 

Time once again to add a post to the Ant Chronicles.  I have a new strategy for getting rid of them.  I am cleaning their paths over and over again with ammonia hoping that will asphyxiate them or at least make them think twice about congregating in our kitchen.  The ant traps don't work.  It sure takes a while to find all their meeting places.

This time they set up a motel in an enclosed plastic mouse trap that did not have any bait.  It is funny how you see one or two and then zillions.

Clyde says they probably have cell phones they use as soon as they see a crumb.  Last year he said they get on a horn for a shout out but he thinks they have updated their methods by now.

 

 

If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything but the

kitchen sink on

Zazzle!

Here is the link!      http://www.zazzle.com/newriverartist

 

 

Check out my My Paintings on Ebay

www.ebay.com/newriverartist

If the address  does not work, put Kendall Kessler in the search!

 

 

 

 Be sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Today !

40% off Regular Price with a 30 Day money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wildflower Current  Original  40" x 30"  Oil    Painting $2430

https://fineartamerica.com/featured/wildflower-current-kendall-kessler.html

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Click on the 50" x 40" canvas print size for the special!

 

 

Nesting       Original  10" x 8"  Oil  painting  $190

 

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

https://fineartamerica.com/featured/nesting-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 50" x 40" size canvas print for the special offer!

Morning Color Dance Original 24" x 18"     Oil  Pastel Painting  $864

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Click on the 50" x 40" canvas print for the 40% discount.

 

https://kendall-kessler.pixels.com/featured/morning-color-dance-kendall-kessler.html

Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment