KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist is Pleased to sell a print of Wildflowers Near Fancy Gap and Glad you found the Cracker Jacks...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

Please click on my latest Youtube! 

 

Please Check out My Story on Youtube!


I would greatly appreciate a Google review if you like my work!  Here is the link!

https://goo.gl/rV7F9a

I am very pleased to sell a large print of Wildflowers Near Fancy Gap to a great Canadian family that sent me such a terrific compliment on my artwork!  A great Ohio patron owns the original.  The Blue Ridge Parkway is such a great place to get ideas for paintings.  These wildflowers caught my eye and I based a very expressive impasto painting on a photograph I took of them. 

Be sure to check out my flower gallery on my website.  I have quite a number of floral paintings that I am very proud of.


 

Wildflower Near Fancy Gap  Original 40" x 30" Oil painting SOLD

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

 Link to this painting    https://kendall-kessler.pixels.com/featured/wildflowers-near-fancy-gap-kendall-kessler.html


 Be sure to check out my Special Promotions at the bottom of the blog that end Friday!

 

Please check out Clyde's book!

 

The book can be purchased on Amazon!  Here is the link!

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Fiddling+at+Midnight%27s+Farmhouse

 

 

 

 

Fiddling at Midnight's Farmhouse   Original   Acrylic  painting  NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this Painting   https://fineartamerica.com/featured/fiddling-at-midnights-farm-house-kendall-kessler.html


Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

I can't remember if I mentioned before that I do not have an engagement ring.  I am not about to go through all my posts to find out.  Anyway, I don't have one because I didn't want Clyde to put a lot of money into something that I would probably lose.  I can keep up with large things but not small things.  It took a long time for me to realize that most people think the absence of a ring(I did lose the wedding ring) is a definite indication of marital status. 

I decided to buy a $9 fake diamond ring at Walmart so people, especially guys at places where I line dance with my class, would not have any doubt of my marital status.  I have no problem with losing a cheapo ring. The other day I said to Clyde that I really liked the engagement ring he finally got me. 

He said he it was about time I found the box of cracker jacks he bought me.

 


 

 

If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything but the kitchen sink on

Zazzle!

Here is the link!      http://www.zazzle.com/newriverartist

 

 

Check out my My Paintings on Ebay

www.ebay.com/newriverartist

If the address  does not work, put Kendall Kessler in the search!

 

 

 

 Be sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Friday!

40% off Regular Price with a 30 Day money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!

 

 

 

Natural Rhythm Original   40" x 30" oil  painting  Painting  $2430

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this Painting    https://fineartamerica.com/featured/natural-rhythm-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 40" x 30" canvas print for the 40% discount.

 

 

 

 

 

Evening Flight  Original  16" x 12"  Oil  Painting  $384

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting  https://fineartamerica.com/featured/evening-flight-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 40" x 30" canvas print size for the special!

 

 

Zebra Curve 18" x 24"  Original Acrylic  painting $894


Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to Painting   https://fineartamerica.com/featured/zebra-curve-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 30" x 40" size canvas print for the special offer

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment