KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist is Glad to be Home and Bacteria Fun...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

Please click on my latest Youtube!

https://youtu.be/wX2OOIlc3Nw


 

An Oldie but Goodie!

https://youtu.be/zN9NWZ5OKik

 

Be sure to check out my Special Promotions at the bottom of the blog that end Saturday!

This day got shot out of a rocket!  So much to do, so little time.  I am glad to get back to this blog.  I prefer to publish them in the morning but there was no way that was going to happen.  Time to finish this and then get to other stuff, including some relaxing.

Cheers on a busy Wednesday!

 

Fairlawn Eve Stage Two   Original Oil  painting NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this Painting   https://kendall-kessler.pixels.com/featured/fairlawn-eve-stage-two-kendall-kessler.html

 

 

 

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

As I have mentioned before I have switched to organic food for the most part.  It won't keep us from dying but I think our chances of getting cancer from pesticides is greatly reduced.  Not afraid to die.  Terrified of cancer treatment.  Anyway, I bought an ice cream and yogurt machine because I can't find organic frozen yogurt in the store.

 

There are great selections for organic ice cream but none for frozen yogurt.  Since I make our bread now, I didn't really want to do this but I thought I would give it a try.  These devices are great but there is still a lot of work involved, especially with the yogurt maker.

 

The yogurt has to soak for 2-4 hours on a cloth and then ingredients have to be cooked on a stove and frozen over night.  The machine just kind of shakes it around and then, of course, there is clean up. Anyway, most of the ice cream selections are twice the number of calories of what is in the store.

I tried the lowfat strawberry yogurt and am not happy at all.  I guess it has to be eaten right after it is made.  I froze it and now it takes a chisel to get it out of the container.  Yuck!  The fruit is crunchy with ice and I don't like the taste at all. I have to leave it out for a full hour before it is soft enough to get out of the box.  Can't heat it up.

Clyde said I should put it on a rack and buy a bunsen burner.

Ha ha.  I think I will take my chances with store bought frozen yogurt , smart alec.

There is a great joke on the internet about cultured bacteria.  The two bacteria are discussing different operas and which one is the best.  Love it!

 

 

 

 

Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3

 

 

If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything but the kitchen sink on

Zazzle!

Here is the link!      http://www.zazzle.com/newriverartist

 

 

Check out my My Paintings on Ebay

www.ebay.com/newriverartist

If the address  does not work, put Kendall Kessler in the search!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Be sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Saturday!

40% off Regular Price with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!

 

 

 

Natural Rhythm  40" x 30"  Oil  Painting $2430

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this Painting  https://fineartamerica.com/featured/natural-rhythm-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 40" x 30" canvas print for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!

 

 

A Memory  Original 36" x 26" Oil Painting   $1892

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting  https://fineartamerica.com/featured/a-memory-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 40" x 30" canvas print size for the special!

 

 Morning Color Dance  24" x 18" Oil Painting  $864


Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to Painting   https://fineartamerica.com/featured/morning-color-dance-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 40" x 30" size canvas print for the special offer

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment