KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, September 5, 2016

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist Goofed and Ground Hog Tree

 Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

Please click on my latest Youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=YbcVgsFBjq8

 

I can't believe the mistake I a few days ago.  I was using the reverse image search and it was taking a long time when I noticed a sign that said to download so the searches will be faster.

Now a search engine that is called Search has taken over and we are pretty sure it is an awful virus so I am typing away on a laptop.  A friend is going to help us out tomorrow with our computer.

I know better than to click on that sort of thing!  Oh well.  Live and learn or is it learn and then forget the lesson.


 

 

Be sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Wednesday!

 

 

Be sure to click on the red link to see more of my work

KENDALL KESSLER ART

 

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

Many years ago when we moved into our house Clyde planted apple trees, cherry trees, and a peach tree that died after one great harvest.

It has been great having organic fruit and I have made a lot of pies.  Now Clyde can't eat apples or cherries and Alan only likes juice.

This year we are covered up in apples and since we don't spray them they have a lot of bad spots so I don't give them away.  I just try to eat as many as I can.  They taste great!

The wild life problem has gotten very bad with ground hogs roaming all over the yard and birds pecking away.  Clyde said the ground hogs are not just eating off the ground, now they are climbing the trees.

He said if I wanted apples I may have to wrestle a ground hog and swat a lot of birds before I get any.


I'll let Clyde get the apples.


 

 

Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3

 

 

If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything but the kitchen sink on

Zazzle!

Here is the link!      http://www.zazzle.com/newriverartist


 

 

One more thing for Local Folk.  Check out my ebay classifieds!  Not everyone has to pay shipping!

http://www.ebayclassifieds.com/user/newriverartist

 

 

 

 

Be sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Wednesday!

40% off Regular Price with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!

 

 

 


 


IMG_3514 (1)

Horse Pasture     Original  16"x 12" Oil  Painting   $384

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this Painting     http://fineartamerica.com/featured/horse-pasture-kendall-kessler.html

 click on the 40"x 30" canvas print for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!

 sweetpeacopyright

 

Sweet Pea Morning on the Blue Ridge   Original 24" x 18" Oil  Painting   $864

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting  http://fineartamerica.com/featured/sweet-pea-morning-on-the-blue-ridge-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 40" x 30" canvas print size for the special!

 

IMG_2666Smith Mountain Lake  Original 16" x 20" Oil Painting  $670

Blue Ridge Morning  Original  24" x 18"   Oil Painting $864

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/smith-mountain-lake-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 30" x 40" size canvas print for the special offer

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment