KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist is trying to slow down, and Yoga Fun...


Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

Please click on my latest Youtube!

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kod9ZC3XnM

I did too much on Monday.  I will never learn.  When I really get going with everything I usually injure a muscle.  This time I have a sore muscle in my upper back.  I'm sure it is from too much computer clicking, typing, and painting. 

Oh well, it is getting better.  I hope I can paint today but I probably should take a day off.  I received quite a twinge right after typing the last sentence. 

Cheers!

 

eveningriverscenecopyright

Evening River Scene  Original 30" x 40" Oil painting  $2430

Prints on canvas, metal, and paper available on my website

Link to Painting   http://kendall-kessler.pixels.com/featured/evening-river-scene-kendall-kessler.html 

Be sure to click on the red link to see more of my work

KENDALL KESSLER ART

 

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

Yesterday at Yoga we were in a new restorative position that was quite different from previous ones and, as always, the instructor was talking to us about relaxing and focusing on what is good in our lives and not to think about things that make us anxious. 

She mentioned a number of things that might have been making us anxious and then she said that we might be anxious about how long she was going to keep us in the pose.

I had to laugh out loud at that point because I was wondering when we would move on to another pose.  The others laughed a little, probably to be polite to me.


Oh well, when I told Clyde he said I do laugh easily.  He is right but I still think he comes up with hilarious quips.  He married his best audience. He didn't have a funny to add to this situation.  Next time!

 

 

 

 Blue Ridge Discovery News

Again, The Blue Ridge Discovery Group is gearing up for better weather!  Here is a link to more information!

The Young Explorers Club, ages 9-18, comes together to explore, discover and share the wonders of the Blue Ridge.   Email lisa@blueridgediscoverycenter.org to learn more about the Club and our upcoming trips.

 

Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3

 

 

If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything but the kitchen sink on

Zazzle!

Here is the link!      http://www.zazzle.com/newriverartist


One more thing for Local Folk.  Check out my ebay classifieds!  Not everyone has to pay shipping!

http://www.ebayclassifieds.com/user/newriverartist

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Be sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Saturday!

40% off Regular Price with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!

Sweet Pea Morning on The Blue Ridge is on Special all March

 


IMG_2948

Sweet Pea Morning on The Blue Ridge    Original 24" x 18" Oil Painting $864

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

 click on the 40"x 30" canvas print for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!

 

Link to this painting     http://fineartamerica.com/featured/sweet-pea-morning-on-the-blue-ridge-kendall-kessler.html

 

burningshorebig (1)

Burning Shore   Original Oil    Painting   Sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting  http://fineartamerica.com/featured/burning-shore-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the  36" x 24" canvas print size for the special!

 

IMG_2334 (2)

Owl Stare   Original  16"  x 20" Oil Painting  $670

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting http://fineartamerica.com/featured/owl-stare-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 30" x 40" size canvas print for the special offer

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment