KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, August 10, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist is Monday Mad...


 

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

Please click on my latest Youtube!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm66MT9Xe8M

I hate to follow up a discouraging post about gun violence with a Monday Blues story but this is one irritating Monday.  We all have them.  I spent an hour with a computer operator at RU trying to get rid of some wierd announcement I get when I try to go to the site.

After a full hour of back and forth and his manipulation of my computer he said they were having a short and that was the last word I heard from him.

If he doesn't try to call me back it will be a little hard not to think he was making that up because he just couldn't solve the problem.  I will wait and see.  Now I have to log in to all my sites with pass words I have a hard time remembering.   This is not fun.

I have to go see about a rather sudden growth on my forehead later today and, to modify an old hit song, all she wants to do is paint!

 

Cheers, it really is Monday!

sidestreetcopyright

Side Street  Original Acrylic Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting  http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/side-street-kendall-kessler.html


 

 

Be sure to click on the red link to see more of my work!

KENDALL KESSLER ART

 


 

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

Yesterday we were discussing music after church.  Our organist is great!  She also plays the piano and the guitar and was trained in voice!   I always thank her after church because I know how much work goes into music.  I play my piano every day.  Clyde has studied music more than I have and is familiar with the historical  development of the art.  He can play the guitar very well but doesn't read music.

We were talking about singing and how hard it would be to sing really well.  A singer can't drop a note the way pianists can and get away with it.  Clyde said that he would be dropping notes right and left and everyone would be headed for the door if he sang solo.  I don't think anyone is considering asking him to sing.


 

 

Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3

 

If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything but the kitchen sink on

 

 

Zazzle!

Here is the link!      http://www.zazzle.com/newriverartist



 

 

Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Friday at 5:00!

 

Cone Flowers by a Path  is on Special all  August !

Click on the link below the painting  and click on the 40"x 30" canvas print for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


 

 coneflowerscopyrighted
Coneflowers  Original  30" x 24" Oil Painting $1470

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards,  Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/coneflowers-kendall-kessler.html

Click  on the 40" x 30"  Canvas print size for the special

 anotherrockyknobcopyright

Another Rocky Knob Original Oil  Painting   has been Sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting   -kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/another-rocky-knob-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the   20" x 24" canvas print size for the special!

 

IMG_2118 (1)

Owl Stare Original  16" x 20" Oil  Painting $670

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting  http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/owl-stare-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 30" x 40" size for the special

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

 

No comments:

Post a Comment