KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, January 26, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, Two More Favorite Florals, and That one doesn't make Sense...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist



I still have some florals from my portfolio I haven't shown yet.  Here are two popular ones!


poppy2 (1)Poppy View   Original Oil Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, Pillows, !phone and galaxy phone Cases Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART


shoreflowersmall (1)

Shore Flowers   Original 16" x 40" Oil Painting $1310

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, Pillows, !phone and galaxy phone Cases Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART


I also have a great selections of originals on Etsy!  Here is the link!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

I really do like to add something funny here since Clyde cracks me up most of the time but this time I don't have anything from him or me.  I have started writing down the crazy things he says to me because sometimes I don't remember the quip. 

Lot of times he groans right after making me laugh and says, "Don't put that on the internet".  I do resist putting up some of them.

The other night he came up with a good one and I wrote it down.  I was surprised when I looked at it today that I didn't get the humor.  I must have left something out so I called him up and he couldn't remember what it was either.

Oh well, Facebook is always around for back up.  Yesterday there was a picture of a beautiful horse with a mane blowing in the wind.  The caption read, "Was she barn with it or is it Neighbelline!

Love it!



Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Wednesday at 5:00!

 

 Eagle Fire  is on special all January!

Click on KENDALL KESSLER ART and then go to the painting in the Kendall Expressions  and click on the 30"x 40" canvas print of Eagle Fire  for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


 

 eagleexpress (1)Eagle Fire  Original  16" x 20" Oil Painting    $670

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


IMG_1617 (1)

Swirling Color  Original  16" x 20" Oil Painting    $670

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART




stepstonesbig2 (1)Stepping Stones on The New River   Original Oil Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Thank you for looking at Paintings by an Artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway


No comments:

Post a Comment