KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Deciding on Paintings for my TV appearance and I don't like staples...

Still very excited about being on TV for the first time!  I hope I don't stutter or knock one of my paintings off of an easel.  I have decided I should take two paintings of the region and one shore scene.  I paint people, places, and things but I concentrate on the beautiful Appalachian mountains and eastern shore scenes.  They are my two favorite subjects and I never tire of them.  The show is The Hour of Joy on My19 out of Roanoke and the host is Joy Sutton who wants to be the next Oprah.

The other day I was complaining to my husband that I might have to get more money out of the bank for weekly expenditures.  I know it is silly, but I don't use ATMs.  I use a check once a week for cash.  I just prefer to have the record of what we use.  This week the car and the doctor took more then usual and I wasn't sure I could get the groceries without getting more out of the bank.  Since I had two group dinner invitations my husband said the grocery bill probably would be pretty low this week.  I told him he would be amazed how much our staples cost.  Of course, he couldn't resist saying he didn't want to eat staples.  When you marry a writer, you really do get punned to death!

Be sure to check out my Limited Time Promotions on Fine Art America and look for my most popular drawing on The Mindy Project Tuesday nights at 9:30pm.

Art Prints
Art Prints
Sell Art Online

No comments:

Post a Comment