KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Friday, April 13, 2012

Check out My Portrait of Violinist David Garrett and I Think it Did More Than...


I am so pleased to have finished my portrait of David Garrett and I hope everyone can see the visual music I put into this work. I greatly admire David Garrett and his efforts to bring classical music to everyone. I am so impressed with all musicians that make the sacrifices that are necessary to playing beautiful music. I come from a family that has a lot of artists and musicians and I am an amateur pianist. I have two relatives that attended Peabody Conservatory and I grew up on classical music. I love all kinds of music but I like classical the best and David Garrett's new CD Legacy is fantastic!

People often say that their get up and go, got up and went. Well I think mine got up, keeled over, knocked over some chairs, rolled on the floor, and then went. Just kidding around! Actually today is the second day in a row I have not had any pain in my leg! I am hopeful that this problem I have had since August is not permanent! We will be at the beach soon and it would be great if it were gone. I have my fingers crossed, legs crossed, arms crossed, and eyes crossed. Of course, all that crossing may not be such a good idea. Don't want to stir up any more aches!

No comments:

Post a Comment